Saturday, 28 January 2012

Sparky Rocks!!!!

        
I'm choo chweet :) ...  


It's Nappy Time :)

  
Don't flash me...

Yikes.. Same old food.. Need something new.. How abt some chicken.. haan?
I'm fasting for the right of puppies. No eating till I get some chicken...

I have another side to my face.. Sparky The Terror...

Yeah right.. Don't stare at me. Go to your own bed...
 
No kidding.. That's as flat as I can get...

 
Hey.. Either you let me sit there or I'll rip it apart...

The moon light shines on me...


 
OMG.. Where's my head?
 
Yeah..What?.. I can sleep on all sides.
 
Sleeping kung-fu...
 
Look at my chest. Man.. I'm growing muscles...

mmmm.....

Ok.. now who wants it first.. I mean the bite :)

Nappy Time Again :)






Hands up while I'm down :)

 
Me Again - The Darker side


What now?

told na? I can sleep on all sides...


What did you wake me up for?

My Golden days..


Going back to Nappy Time :)

12 comments:

  1. Shower of kisses and loads of hugs to this sweet Angel........I soooo wish to take it from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rahul: yes Rahul..he is indeed a sweet angel..a big hai and loads of love from Sparky :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute... I can't wait to come n play with him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. heya sparky you sure are having fun! great to see that!


    Woof woof
    from Bozo
    Pets forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparky is good or an amazing buddy, though i would still not allow pets in my home!

    ReplyDelete